Storage and winter space for caravans can be offered both in the free and in closed charging, and the prices and conditions are varying. Some take a fixed price regardless of the size of caravan, and others take payment for the length of your caravan is. Some offers storage throughout the year and others offer only winter seats.
Multiple storage locations offer you can come and ask your caravan without prior agreement, and as often as you want. It is different if offered monitoring your caravan.
What is best for your caravan indoor or outdoor storage?:
It is difficult to answer, it requires you see the place where your caravan must be stored – But some of the things you should be aware of is:
- That there are reasonable ventilation.
- Mushrooms Spore from such warehouses of straw bales in the same room.
- The building looks reasonable out of construction.
- That there is no welding or other work indoors in the same room.
- That they do not happen storage of large quantities flammable liquids or gases in the same room.
- that any. other caravans have outriggers down and there are wedges that locks the wheel so it can not move (roll), påløbs brake should not be pulled.
- The surrounding buildings or else not have any loose objects that could cause damage to your caravan in winter storms.
- If you place your vehicle side to the north / west you have great wind load on your caravan.
Whether you want to keep indoor or outdoor, you should focused on the- and the driving conditions – And of course there will be cleared of snow in winter, If you need winter camp.
Covering your insurance if there is damage to your caravan?
If your caravan is damaged eg:
- If the landlord's building parts hit your caravan.
- Someone breaks into your caravan, and stolen some things.
- Your caravan has got an injury (dents or other), and you can not see who is tortfeasor.
- If it is in a closed charging where there is little ventilation, and perhaps fungal spores that can do damage to your caravan.
The above only, a few examples – And it's not landlords insurance to cover any. damage to your caravan.
Your own insurance to pay for any. damage and possibly. break-in, please note you must pay the deductible if you have it in your insurance.
If you are unfortunate enough to damage occurs to your caravan, and there has also been burglaries, you must often pay 2 times deductible to the insurance company (for example, your CV will be damaged by building from the landlord's buildings).
What should you choose inside door or outdoor storage of your caravan ?
It is only you who can answer what you think best for dog and your caravan, above, just some attention-points that might make it easier for you.
Facebook Group for Camper Storage
Do you need space for your caravan ?, or do you have questions for caravan storage ?, then join the group facebook “Camper Storage”. Join Group (click on the picture ) or this •Link: Facebook group Camper Storage
Private and Commercial are welcome, making calls with offers of Camper Storage, however, price, place disclosed.
Securing the battery in winter (poll results):
|Securing the battery in winter||Voice percent from Caravaninfo.dk Poll|
|My battery is in the caravan in winter, and is not charging||33.26%|
|My battery is in the caravan in winter, and charged approximately. 1-3 times||24.33%|
|My battery is in the caravan in winter, and charged approximately. every month||21.58%|
|I take my battery out of the caravan in winter||20.84%|
If relevant links:
•Link: Winterize caravan
•Link: battery guard
•Link: Damage to the battery in caravan
•Link: Lithium (LiFePo4) Battery
•Link: Adhering 12 volt battery in caravan
•Link: 12 Volt wires and fuses
NB. Remember to participate in the vote, You can also write your possible. comments / experiences at the bottom.
click here – Link to the polls together