We can not wait, and share our news with you, Therefore, we reveal our project. Follow the page happens continuous updates of this Article.
We have changed our Kabe to another model Kabe caravan – Why choose Kabe ?, it is very simple, has had a Kabe is hard and choose another 🙂 .
Our Kabe is in addition to the standard equipment with factory installed Dometic 2200 aircon, extra large fridge / freezer, Myggenäs dies, light in gaskasse well as the ski box, integrated radio / CD player and 2 PCS. built-in speaker to name some.
Since we are used to our Kabe Caravan is in order, and packed with delicious equipment, of course we must not go down the equipment, etc.. Therefore, our Kabe through a renovation, where we also have the exterior appearance with 🙂 – Updating with lots quality equipment.
Our Kabe must bla. renovated with the following new equipment m.v ..:
- Installation of the new Truma XT Mover
- Installation of new alloy wheels and new tires
- Installation of the new Optima Yellow Top 75 ah bacteria
- Installation of new Victron Blue Smart IP67
- Installation of Victron Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart
- Installation of new Winterhoff jockey wheel with ball weight measure
- Replacing stabilizer for new model Winterhoff stabilizer
- Mount the smoke detector
- Installation of the new Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Installation of the new gas burner and the nozzle for Dometic refrigerators
- Installation of new gas burner Alde
- Mounting the television with associated bracket
- Mounting brackets for flags
- Cleaning the solenoid valve and the relocation of location
- Glycol fluid switch Alde
- interchangeable Alde 3010 circuit board
- Refreshing the cover aircon
- Rep. of defective water meter
- gas test
- Brake Service
- Lubrication of chassis
- Installation of temperature loggers
We've written before, we're just getting started 🙂 – We can show we are not finished with projects on our Kabe. There will be continuous updates – Follow the page or facebook group Kabe Talk.
Installation of the carbon monoxide alarm with 7 year warranty and smoke detector with 10 year warranty
We have installed new Carbon Monoxide Alarm 7 year warranty as well as new smoke detector with 10 year warranty, location of our spe is as shown in the pictures below:
• You can see more about quality carbon monoxide alarm 7 year warranty via this link:
• You can see more about quality smoke detector with 10 year warranty via this link:
Installation of the Truma XT Mover
We chose to mount a new Truma XT.
Truma XT for is for caravans with a single wheel axle and a total weight of 2.300 kg.
Truma XT is the first mover utilizing brushless electric motors. This increases the efficiency significantly and only need a battery capacity 38 amperetimer. Truma XT is up to five kg lighter than its predecessor Truma SER.
• You can see more of the installation of Truma XT Mover via this link:
Alloy wheels for Camper – Installation of new 15″ Wheels and tires
It has become popular, to do something about his caravan with bla. attractive alloy wheels for caravan or motorhome – Alloy wheels look super great.
In addition to standard wheels are slightly dull, to look at and new alloy wheels give our Kabe a boost external, we mount 195/70 R15C 104 / 102S alloy wheels and tires, instead of standard 185/14 alloy wheels.
That means we go from 14″ to 15″ tires and rims – Standard tires have load index of 102/100, and our new tire has load index of 104/102, which is a stronger tires and more stable tires.
See more about our mounting and that great results through this this link:
Installation of the new Optima Yollow Top 75 Ah
We have our former Kabe had used Optima Yellow battery 75 Ah, and have good experience with this battery, like we test lithium battery.
Optima Yellow Top is a little expensive solving model in procurement, but perhaps the cheapest in the long term, due to the battery characteristics / durability. Optima Yollow Top YTS 5,5 is a high-performance AGM battery and impressive consumer discretionary, with high quality power and impressive consumer discretionary and with a low internal resistance provides a more uniform output and faster recharging, making battery perfect for caravans.
Whether the battery is used in humid, hot environments or exposed to excessive vibrations, it can provide power throughout the discharge phase. The battery is able to keep a high voltage across the discharge phase, which means more capacity available, compared to conventional batteries. This is due to the unique Spiral Cell Technology.
Installation of Optima Yellow battery and why, data m.v. – See more via this link:
Installation of Victron Blue Smart IP67 battery charger in caravan
Victron Blue Smart IP67 battery charger for caravan is a pro. battery charger for the discerning campers who want a quality battery charger which ensure your battery longevity, and which can be controlled via
bluetooth med Victron Connect APP. In addition, Victron Blue Smart IP67 without fans to cool the battery charger, thereby avoid fan noise.
Victron Blue Smart IP67 internal components are molded wax so is the extra secure from components damaged by vibrations and other stresses. There is 5 year warranty on Victron Blue Smart IP67 battery charger.
See article via this link:
Installation of Victron Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart
Victron Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart Quality, and displays real-time accurate information on your battery whether the charger is plugged. You can view data on your battery from Victron App, Easy and quick. Forget about battery sence which does not measure as accurately, and has less features.
See article via this link:
Alde Glycol fluid Change yourself
We have chosen, using Glycol aldehyde liquid G13 , it was on offer at a great price. We have previously developed similar article, However, without the use of Alde Glycol G13 is ready-mixed – This article addresses why Alde Glycol liquid shift itself to the latest G13.
Alde Glycol fluid Change yourself – See more via this link:
Dometic 7851L Refrigerator – Optimization gas
We found that our refrigerator cools fine on 230 volt, but the gas cools it not quite as good.
Dometic 7851L Refrigerator – Optimization gas – See more via this link:
On the 3010 gas burner
Our Alde guy came with some poof sound at startup, even if it has run several hours it still some nudge sounds. See more about how we solved the problem and got a very quiet guy Alde.
On the 3010 gas burner – See more via this link:
Installation of new Winterhoff jockey wheel with integrated ball pressure weight
We have chosen Winterhoff jockey wheel with load weight
See more about our mounting Winterhoff jockey wheel with load weight – See more via this link:
Montering Winterhoff Stabilisator WS 3000
Winterhoff Stabilisator WS 3000 from BPW is a quality stabilizer that can be used for caravans and trailers. It is easy to use, and oozes quality.
• You can see more on the Assembly Winterhoff Stabilizer WS 3000 – latest model:
Cleaning the solenoid valve and the relocation of location
We are in our second model Kabe shift solenoid valve and moved location to more appropriate place-. We want now and clean the solenoid valve and move location.
Read more about the solenoid valve, etc.. – See more via this link:
Cleaning the aircon lid
Is under preparation !
Installation of temperature loggers
We wish temperature monitoring in our caravan. We want quality, new technology where we through our Iphone can monitor how much the temperature is. we mounted 1 PCS. in the refrigerator and 1 PCS. in the freezer.
See more about temperature loggers and why, etc.. – See more via this link:
Replacement or rep. of defective water meter
Our water meter proved wrong, the illustrated 50 % by empty water tank. We considered and buy new – But we enclosures, that we try and repair the first 🙂 .
We were dismantled water meter, and found out it was leaking at the bottom, there was little water in which was inside the water meter. The water had heat led plat material had been extended, Thus siphon could not move up and down.
Instead of and buy new, we wanted to try and repair – We got out the water with a heat gun, and then we used the heat gun to soften the plastic tube, after which it was formed into adequate form again, then seal the bottom – Works fine again 🙂 .
See more via this link:
On the 3010 circuit board
We switched our Alde Circuit board for a new circuit card. We had a little tease errors as we would come to life, but it hjap not that change cred card 🙁 . Thus we have a Alde 3010 circuit board that nothing is wrong with lying on the shelf. The error was in Kabe installation.
See more via this link:
Cleaning the various
We are so happy for this product – spray Caravan & Motorhome cleaner and let it sit for a few minutes and rinse and you have very good result. Repeat. for heavily soiled items – Easy not 🙂 .
See more via this link:
Little Tips for Kabe
Are you using all cupboards – Have you overlooked a secret room 🙂 :
Did you know, to ski box has a leg as you can tilt down as support when open:
How lashes you lounge seating bench up so you can get to the battery and charger:
Follow the following order – There must not be used tool:
1) Remove cushions in the page you want and tilt the seat groups up, and also remove the cushions in front
2) Remove the wooden front, place it if necessary. on the bed
3) The vertical plate in the front be pushed aside (opposite the side where the bench seat to be lifted)
4) Remove the shelf in the small cupboard in the sitting area
5) occasionally lifting round seat group up, use a clamp to hold the bench
Remember to tilt the bench up, so you have room for your work
Use clamps to hold the bench
Status Update 05.05.2019
As stated in the beginning of the article, our Kabe gone through renovation, and it is now time for a status update after several nights since completion in February 2019:
- Smoke detectors and Carbon Monoxide Alarm are quality alarms, and we enjoy the smoke alarm where to turn control flashes from 🙂 .
- Truma XT Mover which was mounted on our Kabe we should just turn us over to the Truma SER. At the beginning missing my Truma SER, but after we have applied our Tuma XT several times, we have been delighted with the. It has some other features like blah. is, to rotate while you run with mover. We have tested the obstacles and climbs, and than to now it works fine 🙂 . It is well protected behind the axle, and with good ground clearance, In addition, we were able to maintain the spare wheel suspension under the caravan.
- Alloy 15″ Was mounted in black / silver. The caravan is good to run with, and looks just as great with the alloy wheels. When we drove the caravan in place said my wife, wau where the new alloy wheels looking 🙂 – So it must fit. In addition to better stability are load carrying capability of the rim 1000 kg pr. PCS. like tires has better load bearing capacity. Deck, rims, valve and balancing varies from new.
- Optima Yellow Top batteri We love the battery, and have good experiences with this battery that lives up to our expectations. It is important to install a good quality battery charger that can charge Optimabatteriet the correct charging voltage for proper performance, use and lifetime.
- Victron Blue Smart Battery Charger It is the best battery charger we have used in our caravan. Besides the smart function via App for your smartphone, where you can read the charging status and how much is loaded with, you will find quick besides how your battery.
- Victron Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart We have been pleased BMV-712 Smart also read via App on smartphone. We can keep track of how many volts the battery and consumption in the A and W and charging cycle, etc..
- Alde liquid Glycol Not so much and Saage about it, other than it's nice to know it's been changed, and can hold about. 5 years before replacement back.
- Domitec 7851L Refrigerator Optimization Our complete change of gas burner and gas nozzle has resulted in our fridge and freezer now has turbo refrigerator / freezer. From the start of the fridge / freezer where the item has been added, it takes a few hours as the temperature is as it should be about. 3-5 degrees in the keel and about. – 18 in freezer. Thinking it also works well when the summer heat comes 🙂 . It worked fine before the 12 It was og 230 volt, We only had problems with gas operation now works.
- On the 3010 gas burner our Alde 3010 gas furnaces are very effective, and become silent after the change of gas burner 🙂 .
- Winterhoff jockey wheel We think it is nice with load indicator in the nose wheel, Thus we can without too much difficulty reading bullet weight.
- Winterhoff stabilisator Not so much, to say about Winterhoff stabilizer. We chose and switch stabilizer due to the existing having had changed brake pads and handles, cover m.v..
- Moving the Solenoid Valve After moving the solenoid valve is easy for us clean the filter in the solenoid valve, In addition it easier and shift solenoid valve if it becomes defective. Before we had to discard the whole of the toilet for, to be able to clean the filter or to switch the solenoid valve.
- Temperaaturloggere We use two temperature loggers, one in køleskan and one in freezer. We Smartphone reading the temperature in both fridge and freezer without, to open doors other than when needed some food and drink 🙂 .
- Rep. of water meter Our repair of water meter works, and our water meter now measures correctly 🙂 – Super good feeling.
- On the 3010 circuit board We switched our Alde Circuit board for a new circuit card. We had a little tease errors as we would come to life, but it hjap not and change cred card 🙁 . Thus we have a Alde 3010 circuit board that nothing is wrong with lying on the shelf. The error was in Kabe installation.
Subsequently, we also ordered the following:
- Kabe logo front was partially solved, so we got glued it down again. It was only solved by one letter
- The water in the sink in the toilet room did not draw satisfactory, so we reviewed it so it works properly
- Washed the caravan, as well as various purified in the bottom
- Polished caravan windows
We have plans ?:
The reveal we have not yet 🙂 , but you can usefully follow on this page page or facebook group Kabe Talk via this link: Kabe Talk
Read and write any comments at the bottom of this page – Do not hesitate, to participate with comments.
Not handy man mounts even battery and battery charger in Kabe Royal 2016:
See article where no handy man mounts even battery and battery charger in Kabe Royal 2016 – See this link:Not handy man mounts even battery and battery charger in Kabe Royal 2016
If relevant links:
- Link: Kabe Royal 540 with error
- Link: Kabe Briljant with errors
- Link: Refrigerator in spe caravan with errors
- Link: Everything about Caravan Mover
- Link: Repair and improvement of the motor home refrigerators
- Link: Lithium (LiFePo4) Battery in caravan
- Link: Mover battery low weight.
- Link: Adhering 12 volt battery in caravan
- Link: 12 volt wires / fuses.
Follow us on Facebook?If not remember, at give CaravanInfo.dk et Like, then you are on the first news, videos and the like. Like Page:
Camping Talk & Equipment / Technology:Join the facebook group Camping Talk & Equipment / Technology. A hygelig group is for all, and where there is good dialogue and help available.
A TREASURY OF EXPERIENCES with Travel Tips / Holiday Countries:
Did not find what you were looking for try the menu at the top of the page or read more by clicking below:
Looking for something that you have not found, you may find it below - Find a warehouse by category below:
Are you missing a package list ?
You may want to download a very popular package list - Download packing list below.