TV Antenna Caravan
TV Antennas for camping
TV antennas for caravans, camper has become popular as well as a requirement in most campers who want the freedom of camping life but also luxury.
Many campers change needs to camping equipment and luxury, therefore you had some relationship with in your considerations before you buy TV antenna equipment, otherwise it may eventually become expensive.
|You should consider the following before you buy TV antenna equipment:|
|Want to watch TV without your caravan or motor connected 230 volt, you should buy a TV antenna and antenna amplifier, tv-boks m.v. which can be connected 12 volt (requires of course you have fitted battery in the caravan or motorhome).|
|You will see the same channels as at home?, If so, you should consider whether or not you should invest in a satellite dish which you can connect a one boxer box or Viasat TV just to name a few. See more about satellite dishes at the bottom of this page.|
|Do you see the channels you can see in the area / country you are in, you can settle for a plain. TV antenna found in many different versions, where some distinguished as with some excellent benefits. See more at the bottom of this page.|
|It is important you do not skimp on quality antenna kablet's, since you can buy expensive and good antenna equipment, but risk getting poor signal strength if you do not use quality shielded antenna cable. Your cable connector box from the TV should also be properly quality.|
There find many different antennas and solutions:
1) Directional Antenna
2) Non-directional antenna, often called the UFO antenna
3) satellite dish
1) Fixed directional antenna on a teleskob rod antenna rod which is fixed to the caravan or motorhome. This model requires turning the antenna from sending mast where you would pick up TV channels from.
2) Fixed NOT directional antenna on a pole teleskob (often call Ufo antenna), which is fixed to the caravan or motorhome. This antenna is an omni antenna that senses the TV channels without you needed to turn the antenna, However, achieved the best signal strength by turning the antenna from sending mast. Must it had the power either 12V or 230 Volt, which you choose at purchase. The antenna is specially designed to protect your TV signal from LTE mobile transmitters.
3) Fixed satellite dish on a teleskob rod, which is fixed to the caravan or motor home and set manually. Here you find the satellites by rotating the antenna from the satellites and the turning angle of the antenna.
4) Fixed satellite dish which is fixed to the caravan or motor home and set automatically (finds itself satellites). Automatic satellite dish ensures even for the whole, it is even clap along when you do not want to use it, and it finds itself satellites, it takes up very little on the roof of your car ca. 20 cm folded.
5) directional- and NOT directional antenna mounted somewhere at / near the caravan or motorhome (established and down out before you move on).
6) satellite dish (manual setting) drawn up and down out before you move on.
Good tip by bad signal:
With digital TV signals are in poor signal quality tends to picture freezes into small squares, hoes both audio and video or completely go black.
When you receive television via your own antenna, then the problem is often the, the signals from 4G antennas antenna masts around the country as well as from the 4G modem with consumers, can be far more powerful than TV antennas own signals, and you can risk a disruptive radiation on broadcasting network.
1) If the signal fluctuates, it often helps to move the caravan / motorhome ca. 1 meters forward or backward.
2) Turning his direction specific antenna at the transmitter, often you can achieve better signal by also turning a non-directional antenna.
3) Raise the antenna tower.
4) Choose antenna cable with double screen and good quality and connectors that are approved LTE.
5) You can at most fjersyn recent go into the settings and see how the signal strength is, is also available in digital boxes under settings.
6) Do you have an antenna booster, you should check whether it works, there is often a light diode in an antenna amplifier.
Disturbances of television and 800 MHz:
|TV antenna||poll results:|
|I have fixed Ufo antenna (Non-directional antenna).||84%|
|I have fixed directional antenna||8%|
|I've fixed satellite dish||4%|
|I have not fixed antenna / satellite dish (Set the antenna each time)||4%|
NB. Remember to participate in the vote, You can also write your possible. comments / experiences at the bottom.
click here – Link to the polls together